Our Summer 2018 Accelerator – Here’s What You Need To Know
- 4 year track record of success
- 11 batches graduated, 90+ alumnae
- $50 million + raised. 3 high profile exits.
- Rated “Exceeds Expectations” by 90% of our alumnae in a post program anonymous survey.
Our 12 month program includes:
- A 2 week Silicon Valley immersion (July 16-27, 2018) in residence at Women’s Startup Lab’s exclusive Hito House (our female founder retreat in the heart of Silicon Valley) (room and board included)
- A post-immersion monthly coaching call
- A 3 day Alumni Reunion
- The ability to stay at Hito House for up to 14 days throughout the year for post-program funding activities
- Free services from our partners (web services, email marketing, SMTP and more)
- The opportunity to attend exclusive investor events and workshops
- The change to re-engage! – Join any accelerator that we hold throughout the year (generally held twice a year)
- The potential for introductions from our team for investor meetings and pitches (based upon your startup’s readiness for funding)
Program Curriculum Overview:
- 1:1 Coaching
- 360° assessment by advisor committee
- 120 hours of personalized and interactive training
- Startup development and strategy sessions
- Funding strategy and negotiation sessions
- Lead generation
- Pitch preparation
We are a mission driven organization, seeking to build the future together. In exchange for your participation in our accelerator, we ask you to “pay it forward” through:
1. An equity grant to Women’s Startup Lab of 3%. This will be used as follows:
- 1% – Scholarship Fund
- 1% – Fund to invest in female led startups
- 1% – WSLab Operations
2. A $2,700 administrative fee.
3. Be the Hito – Be a role model. Give back when you can. Be a mentor and advisor, and even an investor!