Limited to 12 Startups • Exclusive • Residential • Silicon Valley • Tuition-based
A Focus on Founders Leads to Startup Success
WSLab’s famous one-year program begins with a 2 week live-in accelerator immersion in the heart of Silicon Valley.
This program delivers CEO coaching, 120 hours of startup evaluation and strategy sessions with personal attention. The curriculum includes acquiring knowledge and building your funding strategy, creating & managing leads, building a SV pitch, as well as ongoing personal introductions and networking. Together with other female founders you will build an intimate support group, gain access to a prestigious network in Silicon Valley that leads to funding, and join a lifelong startup community.
How It Works
- One-year program
- Residential Session: April 24 – May 5, 2017
- Location: Menlo Park
- Tuition: $9,950 (an $85K value!)
- Financing: $2,500 initial payment – financing or equity exchange available for remainder
- Many founders were able to raise $10-50k Seed Fund upon acceptance to WSLab
- Room and board in our expansive Silicon Valley villa during the 2 week immersion
- 6 months Mastermind Coaching
- Alumni reunion in Silicon Valley (6 month mark)
- Additional 14 days/nights room, board for post-program fundrasing activities