Welcome to Women’s Startup Lab
We are a leading accelerator for female founders. Over the past 4 years, we have graduated 11 batches with over 90+ alumnae. They have raised over $50 million with 3 high profile exits.
You’ve seen what our alumnae have to say, and now, we invite you to experience it for yourself. Join our Summer Accelerator, this July 2018.
When you’re doing everything you can and it just isn’t good enough…
You need Hito. Hito is our unique philosophy based on the Japanese character for “human” that is made up of two people leaning on one another.
We believe that “it takes a village to raise a founder.”
||We are a collective of influencers who are committed to guiding women entrepreneurs to succeed. Some of Silicon Valley’s greatest minds will be on site to offer you:
- Insight, because you don’t know what you don’t know!
- Real time, relevant advice focused on what matters most to you and your startup now.
- Their collective wisdom and thoughtful, personal advice, far more worthwhile than 100 hours of “meeting for coffee,” or pitches or YouTube videos.
It’s not just about their knowledge but the experience of executing and taking action together.
We offer a unique format, unlike other accelerators:
- We are small by design. You will not be one in a room of 120! Our small group allows you to dig deeper into your issues and form real connections with influencers and investors who will bring their experience to bear on your startup strategy, funding strategy and negotiating skill to prepare the perfect pitch to gain funding momentum.
- Two weeks of intensive workshops: You will be constantly challenged by your mentors and by your peers to refine your vision, your model and your pitch. While refining your startup in interactive workshops, you are forming relationships with Silicon Valley leaders and mentors who can take you to the next level. The atmosphere of Hito House allows you to create lasting relationships, invaluable for guidance, introductions and even investment.
Our 12 month program includes:
- A two week immersion and residential program. (July 16-27, 2018)
- Live, learn and breathe at our exclusive female founder retreat, Hito House, located in the heart of Silicon Valley.
- Use Hito House to conduct your Silicon Valley funding activities. You may stay at Hito House and use it for investor meetings for up to 15 days over the next twelve months.
A more detailed program overview is available here.